- US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2017. The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.
- Pain Management and the Opioid Epidemic: Balancing Societal and Individual Benefits and Risks of Prescription Opioid Use. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. doi: https://doi.org/10.17226/24781.
- UK All Party Parliamentary Group for Drug Reform, commissioned paper, Barnes and Barnes (2016) Cannabis: The Evidence for Medical Use
- Moulin et al. (2014) Pharmacological management of chronic neuropathic pain: Revised consensus statement from the Canadian Pain Society. Pain Research Management, 19(6): 328-35 PAIN
- 27th Annual Symposium of the International Cannabinoid Research Society, Montreal, Canada, June 22-27, 2017 [Abstracts (8.3MB)]
- Nielsen et al. (2017) Opioid-Sparing Effect of Cannabinoids: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Neuropsychopharmacology, 42(9):1752-1765 [PMID: 28327548] PAIN
- Barrie et al. (2017) Endocannabinoids in arthritis: current views and perspective. International Journal of Rheumatic Disease, 20(7):789-797 [PMID: 28736968] PAIN ARTHRITIS
- Koo CM, Kang HC (2017) Could Cannabidiol be a Treatment Option for Intractable Childhood and Adolescent Epilepsy? Journal of Epilepsy Research, 7(1):16-20 EPILEPSY
Facts about Cannabinoid Medicines
Medical Education Portal
The medical education courses developed by AusCann in this portal will enhance knowledge of the endocannabinoid system and current state of knowledge of cannabinoid therapeutics. AusCann Medical Education online courses are ‘free’ to registered Australian health professionals